November 30, 2016

December Freebies to Celebrate the Season

 I love everything about Christmas.  I love putting up the tree and decorating our home.  I love baking and decorating cookies.  I love the music.  I love all the Christmas movies, especially the old ones, with their wonderful happy endings.  And all of these things bring back so many memories of past Christmases that help to remind me of what a blessed life I have had.  I hope you enjoy the following kits to help you preserve your new Christmas memories.  Merry Christmas everyone!  May all the good things of this season be with you today and always.

 The Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies is here!

http://www.hillerproductions.com/scrchristmasfreebie.htm
Click image to download from my website

Find more Christmas freebies at Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies HERE
or click the icon on the right side of this page.


The Pixel Scrapper Blog Train -- "At The Table" --

December Blog Train Freebie
Click image to download

You can find the rest of the blog train list HERE .


My December Fan Freebie --

December Fan Freebie
Click image to download from my website

Whew!  Now grab your camera and start capturing all of your
wonderful Christmas memories!



24 comments:

Priscilla said...

These are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Shannon said...

Thank you for your freebies Di. The snowmen are adorable, I love all the papers and the ornaments are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup pour le partage, très joli kit

Jnet

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

Thank you for sharing, I love this.

Fran Arizmendez said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! :)

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful THANK YOU :)

Antoinette said...

Gorgeous, thank you so much, Di!

Pat said...

Thank you, Di. Your CHristmas digital goodies are awesome! I love Pixel Scrapper, and have learned so much, and see so much inspiration!

KKG said...

thank you for sharing

craftychic said...

Thank you for all the wonderful Christmas goodies :) Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Peggy S said...

Thank you so much! I think I like yours best of all. Merry Christmas to you!

Molly said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!! Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year :)

Pam K said...

Thank you for the lovely gifts -- I love the touch of sparkle!

Pam said...

♥ So Beautiful !! Thank you for sharing ♥
Happy and Peaceful Holiday's to You and Yours.

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful graphics!And I love the colors too! :) <3

Ann Roos said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Mary Presley said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Beautiful colors!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so very, very much for your generous share of the train! Merry Christmas!

Marisa Lerin said...

So lovely and sparkly! Thanks for sharing!

Mary Kruschke said...

Such beautiful papers and great matching elements. Love the glimmer and glow!! Thank you.

Cesc Worthy said...

Wonderful sparkles! Thanks for all the festive Christmas goodies.

Claudia van Schie said...

Hi Di, Thank you for all the beautiful freebies you have shared. Love your contributions to the christmas around the world blogtrain, pixelscrapper and monthly fan freebie. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.! I have a pinterest-page with all the adventcalendars and blogtrains I follow (https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/advent-2016-and-blogtrains)
Love from Holland, Claudia van Schie (to see my christmas card: www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Your kits are beautiful. Thank you! Merry Christmas!
Robin

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for being part of this awesome blog train !