January 31, 2019

February Blog Train and Fan Freebie

Well...as I write this, we have survived the Polar Vortex that hit us this past week.  With the wind blowing yesterday, it was 40 below zero, but with the wind chill factor, it was 54 below zero.  I moved all of our horses into the barn Monday night getting ready for the "Big Freeze".  This was for me as much as it was for them.  Feeding them would be easier and faster for me, and I have one horse who gets meds twice a day for the next week and a half, so I surely didn't want to be outside in his corral to do this!  They sensed that something "bad" was coming and came in without much hesitation.  It was like Noah's Ark.  I think the barn cats liked the extra body heat, too!  If you've never been in this cold of weather, take an ice cube and squeeze it as hard as you can for as long as you can -- that's below zero weather.  Love my arctic gear!

The blog train this month is "Walk on the Wild Side".

February Pixel Scrapper Blog Train Freebie

Sorry...this download has expired.

Click  HERE  to see the rest of the train.


 My FAN FREEBIE this month was with Valentine's Day in mind.  These colors are on the color palette, so you should be able to use them with other kits you pick up for the blog train.  Enjoy!

February Fan Freebie

Sorry...this download has expired.

Oh, I didn't forget about the "Boo Update"!  I just took this photo yesterday.  I can't believe how fast he has grown!  He's almost 8 lbs. now at 4 months old.  With that raccoon tail and white hair growing from his ears, he is a very unusual looking kitty.  He's made quite an impression on friends and family though.  The first thing they say after their initial greeting  is "where's Boo?".  


If the weather is a bit chilly where you live,  take heart -- we're one month closer to Spring!
Happy Scrapping!



32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo is a very handsome kitty! Love the photo of him and the updates.

Maddy said...

Thank you for the cute kits!

VJ said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful contribution to the blog train and fan freebie! Love the pic of "Boo"! Love black cats and have had 3 in my life, want another one but still have 3 cats, enough to feed right now, but am used to having 4 or 5 in the household, so who knows! I may end up with another black one soon. :D Hugs, Vicki

ike said...

How amazing. THANK YOU so much xxx

Priscilla said...

Very nice, thanks so much!

SiskiyouSue said...

Twice the fun! Thank you.

Heather said...

What a gorgeous cat. But 8 lbs at only 4 months. Eek!! LOL Thank you for beautiful items this month. Always love what you do for us crafters.

Scarette said...

All of your things are great! I think "Walk on the Wild Side" is one of your BEST. Thank you!

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасные наборы! Кот-великолепен!

Susannah said...

I love, love, love your two recent kits. You are so creative and original. Btw, I am still in love with Boo!

Shannon said...

Thank you Diane the kits are gorgeous, and so is Boo!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you so much for your portion of the Hop. I love the colors you used for the Hop. I was so surprised to see that the Fan favorite was also in the colors for the hop. They will be very nice for Valentines Day. Thank you!

Jessica said...

Wonderful Di! Thank you so much! And what an adorable kitty!!

MaryEllen said...

fantastic kit s thanks you

Lily said...

Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing :) Here in South Australia this summer our top temp has been 47degC (112degF) .. while you have been freezing, we have been sweltering!! I couldn't survive where you live .. I hate the cold with a passion :(
47 deg was a bit extreme, but I still prefer the warmer weather! Keep warm!!

Netcooks said...

Thank you!

mcgaelicgal said...

Absolutely LOVE both of these generous shares!! TYSVM! Your style (and obvious love for the furries) has earned you a new, BIG fan!! ;) <3

Mom said...

Thank you so much for these great gifts! I love your cat! I'm very partial to black cats. Of the 5 cats I've had as an adult, 4 have been black. There is just something about their personalities. With his size, tail and the fluffy ears I wonder if he is part Maine Coon. My daughter has one and he is HUGE!

Pekarokiki said...

Beautiful thank you!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you so much for the kits, your cat is so beautiful.

unruly said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful kits that you so generously give us. It is much appreciated....Cynthia Stringer

kylesgranma said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful talent

OklahomaDawn said...

As always, your contribution is amazing!! thank you so much!!

Lynn said...

Thank you for your beautiful kits!

Crystalnva said...

Thank You bunches its all so beautiful... luv your Boo he reminds me of my black cat ... I miss my coal ....

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for your lovely share...and the Valentine extra too!

Annelie said...

Thank you for your beautiful kits! We recently had a week of mostly 20 to 25 below zero here (I live in northern part of Sweden) and I thought it was horrible! I hardly can imagine 40 below zero! Well when I think of it, when I was growing up, we had 35 below zero some days in the coldest winter days. As an adult I haven´t had to endure more than 25 below zero at worst.
So I really feel for you! I hope you now have better temperatures!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your work! This reminds me of Mary Engelbreit. I love how you used the blacks!! Thanks for such a great freebie.
M

Pam K said...

Beautiful -- thank you!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour ! j'ai vu votre futur kit dans pixel. On ne prend souvent de photos de quelqu'un qui nettoie, mais on peut aussi nettoyer le jardin, non ? Vivement le 1er mars! Michèle

Tracy said...

Thank you. I Love both your kits. Boo is so cute. God Bless.

Lis said...

Beautiful! Thanks a lot!