May 31, 2019

June PS Blog Train and Fan Freebie

Hello June!  Didn't think you'd ever get here!  May was an absolute bear.  I found out a couple weeks ago that my black stallion, Chance, will be leaving us soon.  I've had him since his birth and it makes me realize just how fast the past 30 years have flown by.  Sometimes life bites.

I'm not usually so forthcoming with my life, but I think it's this month's theme "Storytelling".  Everyone has a story to tell....some of us have a whole lot of stories!  So, I've made this kit kind of generic to help you tell your story.  Whether it's a single event or to use the pieces in a journal to document your day-to-day life.  You're sure to find pieces that will be just perfect.  Or, around here, we say "Purr-fect"!


"Storytelling" PS Blog Train by Di Hiller
 Sorry...this download has expired.

Click  HERE  to see the rest of the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train.


Fan Freebie -- 

This month, I made an Alpha set that matches the blog train kit.  Enjoy!

June Fan Freebie
Sorry...this download has expired.

Boo Update --

My "little" Boo just keeps growing.  He's 8 months old now and his body is about 16" long.  His incredible tail is almost 14" long.  He has lost the white fluff behind his ears, but still has the white hairs coming from his ears.  The raccoon stripes on his tail aren't as prominent as they were just a few months ago unless it catches the light just right.   At 11 lbs., he is an armful! 


Boo May 24 2019


Time Out!  I keep telling Boo that no one catches the red dot (lazer pointer), but he keeps trying until he just can't any longer :)  He is definitely the most fun cat I've ever had.

Boo Don't Stop Til You Drop

18 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute goodies :) Boo's beautiful!

HeatherD said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! So sorry to read about your horse.

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you for the freebies. So sorry about your horse. Hugs to you

unruly said...

Thank you so much for this great kit. BOO doesn't look 11 lbs...such a cutie! I'm so so sorry about Chance, I know how precious our animals are to us....Cynthia S

Jessica said...

Di, Im so sorry to hear about your horse Chance! It is amazing how fast time can slip by tho! And tanks so much for the freebies! *heart*

Jessica said...

Thanks that is. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)Sorry about your horse :(

Laurie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your horse, Chance. I have a blind cat who is 17 years old and a labradoodle who is 15. They are both slowing down quickly. I guess we just love them and treasure each moment with them while we can.

I've been following the saga of Boo since the beginning and enjoying it ever so much. Thank you for sharing his story, and your wonderful art!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for your portion for the Blog Hop. I especially like the color. We to will be soon losing an animal-a dog that is 14. She has been an important part of our life these 14 years. It is so hard to lose anything or one that we love! Sorry! Thirty years is a long time with so many memories! Love the cat!

Ruth (Tedasgram) said...

Thank you so much for the awesome goodies!! Boo is a beautiful

Lynn said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit, and the cute alpha!
I'm sorry to hear about Chance. It's hard to lose a pet, especially one who has been a part of the family for such a long time. God bless you!

Maddy said...

Thank you for the lovely kit - so sorry to hear about your horse.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for the awesome share....love the photos of Boo. I have a black male that is 4 years old this month and he is the most loveable of the 3 I have!

Mom said...

Thank you for the great addition to the BT, including the matching alpha. So nice! Sorry to hear about your horse, life does fly by, not sure where it goes but it disappears too fast. Glad to hear Boo keeps you entertained during a hard time. Black cats are the best!

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор и алфавит! Кот Ваш-прекрасен!

Pam K said...

What a big beautiful kitty!! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation!

Lis said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit and for the alpha!

Anonymous said...

This Story Telling Kit is rather charming. Thank you! We live on a dairy farm and I remember when my sons first very own bred cow died. Many long faces and tears. He loved that Moonlight cow so much!