October 31, 2018

November Pixel Scrapper Blog Train and Fan Freebie

As usual on a horse ranch, October was a flurry of activity getting things cleaned up, tank heaters hooked up and generally getting the horses used to the idea that winter is coming.  They don't seem to mind the snow and cold as much as I do.  And, I rescued a little black kitten from my barn.  He was just so little and wouldn't have made it otherwise.  I've done this rodeo before, so I knew what I was getting myself into.  He's about 7 weeks old now and eating on his own.  He's totally black and we named him "Boo".  He's just adorable.  I'm sure you'll hear more about Boo as time goes along.

The Blog Train theme this month is "Family Traditions".  You know, when my kids were still living at home, there were a number of traditions that we always clung to.  But, in recent years, those traditions are more a thing of the past as we create new traditions to suit my grown up children, their spouses and my grandchildren.  And that's ok.  I'm always game for new and different.  The bottom line for me is that everyone is happy and healthy.  The only tradition that I won't budge on is there WILL be turkey for Thanksgiving!

November Blog Train Freebie

Sorry...this download has expired.

You can find the rest of the Blog Train  HERE


The Fan Freebie this month is more in the colors I like for this time of year since everything outside is starting to be more grey and gloomy.  We missed fall leaves this year.  From the incredibly hot summer we had, we jumped straight into cold weather.  The leaves skipped changing color and went straight into frozen dry brown, and then blew into the next county with a couple of extremely windy days.  We're left with leafless trees that kind of look spooky with the setting sun.  Great prop for Halloween though!


Sorry...this download has expired.

Be sure to click "Like" on my facebook page to be notified of  freebies and anything new I'm working on.  Just click the facebook icon over on the right to go straight to my facebook page.

Hope you all have a wonderful fall and Thanksgiving filled with
laughter, smiles, family, friends and memories galore!





18 comments:

Priscilla said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks so much.

MaryEllen said...

thanks bunches these are so pretty

Kessa said...

Just beautiful, thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup for these 2 magnificent kits Di !
We had a hot summer over here too but no frightful landscape...yet, green and yellow leaves are still clinging to the branches. I'm glad that Halloween is not part of our culture ! :D
C from Paris ☼

Scarette said...

Lovely creations! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Lovely papers, many thanks!

jpvicki said...

I love it, thanks so much!

Lynn said...

Thank you for your lovely kits! Both color palettes are gorgeous!

Netcooks said...

Thank you so much!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you so much for the Pixel Scrapper mini, I especially like the wreath. I also downloaded the fan freebie. I love it's colors. I so love fall!

Pam K said...

I love the purples ... thanks for sharing both of your creations!! They are lovely!

Cynthia said...

Thank you This is lovely!

OklahomaDawn said...

Both of these are simply divine!! Your fan freebie is absolutely gorgeous!! thank you

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

beautiful gifts, thanks for the share. Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Wonderful, thank you

Lis said...

Beautiful! Thanks a lot!

R said...

Thank you for both gifts :)