I won't be participating in the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train this month. I simply ran short of time. This always tends to be our busiest time of year. This year has been busier than most. One of my horses, Dakota, had problems with one of his front legs. A horse on three legs IS a problem! X-rays didn't show much, so we moved him into the "sick boy stall". He's such a big baby that I had to mix his meds with apple sauce and hand feed it to him twice a day. After two weeks of this, he's steady on all fours, even at an easy run, and I was finally able to let him out with his pals again.
You can download both kits right from this page or over at my website by clicking the icon at right.
Sorry...this download has expired.