March 31, 2019

April Blog Train and Fan Freebie

The snow has melted and the robins are back.  It's a good day.  Now if we can get a little rain to wash away the grunge of winter and get things growing again, I'll be a happy camper.

April Pixel Scrapper Blog Train
Sorry...this download has expired.

Click  HERE  to download the rest of the Blog Train.


My Fan Freebie this month is called "After The Storm".   I ordered my new perennials back in February and they will be delivered toward the end of April.  I can hardly wait to start planting!  The colors in this kit will also match "Umbrella Weather" above.  Have fun scrapping on those rainy days!

April Fan Freebie by Di Hiller
Sorry...this download has expired.

"The Boo Update"

My husband built a tree house for Boo in December.  It has multiple levels to keep him entertained.  The house has two doorways and is Boo's favorite place for afternoon naps.  When he was little, he'd run in one door opening and out the other.  Now, well...he can use both at the same time!


Snoozin' Boo




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice Freebies

Priscilla said...

Lovely Spring colors. Thank you!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you so very much! I love the colors in both kits! Love Boo too!

Jessica said...

Wonderful kits Diane!! Thank you so much for sharing! And too funny about Boo!

VJ said...

Thank you so much Diane for the wonderful addition to the blog train! Funny how the little kittens grow so fast! Your Boo has totally won my heart. :D Hugs, Vicki

Netcooks said...

Thank you so much!

Mom said...

Thank you for both kits! The colors are so beautiful. Love that sweet Boo!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for your awesome portion of this month's train and the update on that gorgeous Boo!

Anonymous said...

IMPORTANT...I can't get the robot you made out of my mind. You should either get it manufactured to sell or better yet sell it with a list of the parts to purchase, instruction for assembling it and include your program to run it. It would be a wonderful way parents and kids to do together. Can it walk and is it big enough carry a beer or soda can? I bought my husband long ago a remote controlled toy flatbed truck (like he drove for work) he would send it into the kitchen for me to put a beer or other food on it and brought it back. It was great fun when we had friends over.I'd love to have one.
Meanwhile I want to thank you for both of these wonderful kits, you are obviously very talented in many areas. Boo is so cute, thank you for keeping us updated on him...Cynthia S Stringer

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за ваши великолепные подарки!

Annelie said...

Thank you so much for two beautiful kits!

Laurel said...

Thank you! Love the Boo updates, too!!

Lis said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kits! Love the Boo updates, too!

Shannon said...

Beautiful kits! Thank you so much. And what a lucky Boo!

Pam K said...

Beautiful kits -- I especially love the butterfly!! Thanks so much for sharing!

R said...

Thank you for your wonderful gifts. :)