September 29, 2019

October Pixel Scrapper Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 "Jack and Jill" automatically brought up the age-old nursery rhyme.  Sometimes when I'm creating for painting or scrapbooking, my mind drifts off in strange directions.  And I'm wondering....why were they going UP the hill to fetch a pail of water?  The law of gravity would naturally bring the water down so they could have skipped climbing the hill altogether.  Just a thought.

October Blog Train
Sorry...this download has expired.

Click  HERE  to see the rest of the Blog Train

Fan Freebie

I love Halloween.  It's such a fun time for children to dress up in spooky or sweet costumes and go trick or treating around their neighborhood.  I love carving pumpkins, making monster cookies and decorating the house for the holiday.  I love it all, including those old wonderful Boris Karloff movies.   And, of course....I have a black cat!  I think there's a little witch in all of us.

October Freebie by Di Hiller
Sorry...this download has expired.

The Boo Update -- It's Boo's First Birthday!   

We have 7 new kittens in the horse stable and they are all so sweet.  I wonder if Boo would like a little friend for his birthday?

Boo's First Birthday

Have a Spooktacular Halloween!

22 comments:

Jessica Gerald said...

Thank you so much! I love your work!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME DOWNLOADS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE THE HALLOWEEN ONE! i ALSO HAVE A LIL BLACK KITTEN NAMED SADIE THAT WE JUST RESCUED FROM THE STREET WALKING IN TRAFFIC! YOUR CAT IS BEAUTIFUL. HAPPY OCTOBER!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Another great kit! Thank you so much for your beautiful work.

Ranch Creations said...

Super cute, thank you!

VJ said...

Thank you so much Diane for the wonderful downloads! Happy Birthday Boo!! :D I miss all 3 of my black cats I used to have, so always look forward to seeing Boo. I think Boo would love to have one or two presents...a playmate and a sqeaky little mouse, lol Hugs, Vicki

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thanks for the BT freebie and the Oct freebie. Love new kittens and I'm sure Boo would NOT want a new friend-he might have to share his momma and that would not be a good thing.

kylesgranma said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Priscilla said...

I love these, thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Both kits are adorable. Happy Birthday Boo!

Unknown said...

I love your kits. Thank you. Happy Birthday beautiful Boo!

Netcooks said...

Thank you so much!

Scarette said...

Thank you for your wonderful kits! Happy Birthday to Boo from my big kitty Max!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the lovely gift and happy birthday Boo!

Mom said...

Thank you for the Halloween gift and the PS BT contribution, both are so fun. Happy Birthday to Boo!

Bastet said...

Thanks for the wonderful downloads.

Hope you had meowza birthday Boo!

OklahomaDawn said...

both of these are soooooooo cute! thank you so much!

unruly said...

Your gifts are always so wonderful...thank you sooo much!!! BOO, hope you had a happy birthday...did you get a playmate???.........Cynthia S

Anonymous said...

(I don't know who are Jack and Jill.)
Your thought about Blaise PASCAL or Isaac NEWTON,:D ...and if the spring would run on the other side of the hill ?... ;)
Your mini kit is delicate and delightful and your additional Halloween gift is adorable. (In our culture, we don't have this celebration.)
Boo looks more pleasant perching on his broom than on his last picture where his eyes shows a kind of authority...
Thank you so much Diane.
C from Paris ☻

Post scriptum : It had been said that Maine coon loves water. Coming back a bit groggy from surgery, wasn't Boo just playing with his drinking water ? (Your interpretation was well based on.) We'll never have the answer ! :D

Anonymous said...

*Thank you so much* for your lovely free Kits. I most download your kits and make nice Scrap-Birthdaycards for my family and friends.

Greetings from black forrest

Doro

Pam K said...

thank you for sharing these beautiful mini kits!!

R said...

Thank you :)

Tamara Fernandes said...

His art is a perfection. I'm your fan. I admire you too much. And thank you.