June 30, 2020

July 2020 Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Starting this month, you're in for something a little bit different.  We're all still using the same color palette, BUT we are doing whatever theme we want.  Marisa gives us suggestions, of course, but we're free to whistle to our own tune.  I feel like one of our ponies when someone left the gate open :)  This kit is a mixture of spending time on the North Shore in Minnesota and the years we lived in California.  Sort of the best of both worlds.

North Shore
 Click  HERE  to download

Click  HERE  to pick up all the other kits in this train!

Fan Freebie

Since I'm kind of pressed for time, here are some watercolor papers to go with the Blog Train kit above.


North Shore Watercolor Papers
Click  HERE  to download


The Boo Update

Boo quit laying on the dining room table as soon as we removed the plastic drop cloth when we were painting that room back in March, but he has now moved over to the buffet.  Poor kitty will be moved from that spot also very shortly because I am planning on painting it sometime this summer.  He's kind of funny in that he doesn't have one favorite spot to snooze.  There have been times that I've walked through the Livingroom and found him sound asleep right in the middle of the room.  And he doesn't curl up into a ball like "normal" cats :) 


I hope you all have a wonderful summer.  See ya next month with something new!


18 comments:

Deanna Patterson said...

I thank you so much for your contributions to the Pixelscrapper site. Love your work and really appreciate that you share your time and talent with us.

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your contribution to the PS blog train. Thank you! I especially look forward to your updates on Boo, he has grown up from a cute little kitten to a gorgeous boy kitty.

Tricia said...

Thank you so much! I love what you made, and your cat is so gorgeous!

unruly said...

I think King Boo wants to have a throne of his own...LOL...I have had both cats and dog and I learned that dogs want to please us and cats want us to please them...I love them both !!! Thank you so much for your gift, I'm glad about the new way of doing the blog train because it allows your own creativity to come through which will always come out better than to conform to someone else's idea. Thank you again....Cynthia S

LeeAnn said...

Thank you very much!

Shannon said...

Beautiful kit, Di! Thank you so much. Boo reminds me of my cat Simba, who's nickname was Boo. He'd sleep anywhere and everywhere, all stretched out.

Gala said...

Прекрасные наборы! Очень нравится читать Ваш блог!Большое спасибо!

Sharon said...

Fantastic mini; thanks so much!

Suzanne said...

Such perfect timing for us! We're going on vaction to Door County, WI and will enjoy seeing many lighthouses. Love your designs, Di!

kellaroo said...

Thank you, Di! Love the rustic ocean look. :)

scrapbookingGirl said...

Love the North Shore of MN - Split Rock Lighthouse??? - my fav place! Thank you :)

Justina said...

Thankyou for the beautiful freebies.

Boo is one gorgeous cat - why be like all the other cats - uniqueness is much more interesting,

Jessica said...

Thank you so much! Lovely kit & paper pack!

Pam K said...

Thanks so much for your contribution to the blog train ... I love that you used the beach as your theme! & thank you for the solid paper pack; I love having solids to match all the pattern papers that are created!!! Thank you!

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for your portion of this awesome blog train ! Just love it !

Gail said...

Thank you for the blog train I appreciate it very much and thanks for showing us your cute kitten! Sweet!

Lis said...

Thank you for your contribution to the blog train. I love it!

2 Little Chicks said...

Thanks so much for your lovely designs!