February 28, 2021

March Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 Just 3 weeks ago, we were dealing with a major snow storm and wind that created 3 and 4-foot snow drifts.  The temperature was minus-5 with a windchill of minus-18.  Exactly how cold is that?  Well, if you sneeze, you won't hear the "ker-choo" until spring thaw.  Of course, my husband was out of town.  I wonder if he plans it that way?  While Mike, our snowplow driver, was cleaning out my driveway, I had to take the snowblower out to clear a path to the horse stables.  Jump ahead to this week....it's 45 degrees out, and the snow is well into a major meltdown.  I can't wait until spring.


Sorry...this download is no longer available.

Fan Freebie --

Just a little add-on that goes with the blooms above.


Sorry...this download is no longer available.

The Boo Update --

Boo is waiting for the water to come out of the faucet.  He has no idea how that works.  All he knows is that if he waits there long enough, presto-chango!  The water turns on.  Happy day!



20 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you. Beautiful kits. Boo is also beautiful.

Anonymous said...

thank you, beautiful as always! cat is beautiful too <3

DragonChick said...

What a fabulous kit! Thank you!
And - OMG - Boo is a hoot!

doodletime said...

I've been waiting to download this kit since you posted it in the working files. I just love it! And the fan freebie is icing on the cake! Thanks so much! PS. My plow guy is named Mike, too.

Shannon said...

Beautiful spring kits, thank you!

Boo is so cute, my cat used to do the same thing. Sometimes I'd catch him sleeping in the bathroom sink so he'd be right there to catch the water should it start flowing!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you so very much.

Louyse Toupin said...

Thank you very much for these beautiful flowers.

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you so much! And I love that Boo knows the water will come out so he just sits and waits for it. Such a cat thing to do! (We have three, so I sort of know how that goes!)

muttidesaski said...

le lien ne fonctionne pas .....dommage....

unruly said...

BOO doesn't know what a lucky boy he is that the pipes didn't freeze...that would have been a very long wait. I always love your 'gifts' and Boo's stories. Thank you so much!
....Cynthia S Stringer

Tamalita said...

Thank you so much. Love Boo. :)

Cesc said...

Such a lovely floral kit. Thanks.

sherry said...

Thank you for the beautiful goodies :)

jpvicki said...

I always look forward to your contributions AND Boo updates!! that is so funny about him waiting for the water faucet to turn on. My cat, as I was growing up, would like to sit in the dry warm still sink after my dad had done his shaving for the day (old fashioned shaving then).

tournesol55 said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce partage. :-)

Dannisa said...

Thanks heaps. Boo has grown into a beautiful cat.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасные наборы!

Pam K said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creations!

2 Little Chicks said...

I hear ya about needing Spring weather. Here in MN we were waiting. Thankfully today is GORGEOUS! Hoping against hope that the nice weather will stay for a bit.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work. <3

Anonymous said...

Hello Diane,

thank you for your wonderful kits all month. I am a fan. And now a new member in PS :-)

Doro/Doska