January 31, 2022

February 2022 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

As I write this, we're having real yo-yo weather.  Yesterday was 17 below.  That's colder than the freezer in your house.  Somewhere through the night, it warmed up to 20 above.  Tomorrow is supposed to be somewhere below zero again.  No matter the weather, I have to be out in it to take care of my horses.  So....my husband gave me my Valentine's Day present early.  This is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful gifts ever -- a Milwaukee heated jacket.  The first day I wore it, 10 below zero felt like a summer day.  Even my fingers don't get cold anymore!  I knew he was a "keeper" the first time I met him.  


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

While you're munching on your heart-shaped treats...Think Spring!  I start thinking about spring the first day after Christmas every year.  


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --

Boo wanted to show you "our" king-sized quilt I pieced together last summer using all Batik fabrics.  I could only work on it while he was napping or else fabric, threads and pins would be scattered everywhere.  Shortly after this picture was taken, he was curled up and sound asleep for the afternoon.      



Stay warm!  See you next month!

19 comments:

Desert Digi -Scrap said...

Lovely quilt. I just finished one for my son. Thanks for sharing your February kit. Love the hanging heart!

Lorri said...

Thanks for the contribution this month. I especially like the add-on gift.

Auntie Em said...

Thank you for the pretty papers and embellies! Always fun to see your collections. :)

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful set!❤️❤️❤️

craftychic said...

Beautiful quilt! Boo's such a gorgeous cat! Thank you for the wonderful goodie :)

Scarette said...

You are multi-talented and Boo sure appreciates it! Thank you for your beautiful gifts.

Karen said...

Beautiful pieces thank you so much x

Gala said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful set !!!

Cocotounette said...

Thanks, this is lovely :)

DragonChick said...

Thanks for the love creations!
And for the Boo Update, which I look forward to every month.
Lovely quilt, too.

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for the goodies and the update on your beautiful kittie.

Shannon said...

Beautiful quilt, and Boo shows it off so well! Thank for the beautiful kits!

unruly said...

I'm sure Boo thanks you for making this beautiful comfy quilt just for him. Thank you for the great kits. You definitely are loved getting that warm jacket...keeper he definitely is! How do you keep the horses warm? Happy Valentines to you both and Boo too.!!!...Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your mini-kit and fan freebie. I always enjoy seeing what you create. Lucky Boo with that beautiful quilt. Like you, I too am looking forward to spring- the sooner the better since our groundhog didn't see his shadow. -Sue L

Dannisa said...

Thanks for the freebies. Love these Boo updates. My has he grown and your quilt is beautiful.

kellaroo said...

Thank you, Di! I love your quilt = batik <3

Cesc said...

What marvelous kits - as usual. You have a wonderful style all your own!
BRRRR! So glad to hear you have a way to stay warm.
Happy Valentines Day to You...

Sarah Charmley said...

Thank you so much for the lovely scrapping items - much appreciated x

Justina said...

Gorgeous quilt. Boo knows where it's warm and comfy.