April 30, 2022

May 2022 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 May is finally here!  The days have mostly been in the 40s, sometimes in the 50s.  But last weekend, it actually hit 81 degrees!  Unfortunately, the wind was blowing so hard, nobody could actually enjoy it.  We're back down in the 40s again and . . . no wind . . . of course.  I kind of have to laugh at myself though.  You know life is good when the only thing I have to complain about is the weather!  It's just that I'm so tired of wearing fleece and winter coats.


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --


I like graffiti to add that extra "something" on my pages to really make them POP !!


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --


Where there's a will, there's a way!  This old faucet finally wore out and was dripping about one drop per minute or two.  That's why you don't see any water running :)  And, he's sitting on top of my big pasta kettle that was supposed to be drying in the sink.  He is soooo spoiled!


See you next month!



20 comments:

Catzia said...

Thank you very much Diane, for your time and generosity ♥ I like your monthly BT-Freebie many years ago.

Doska

DragonChick said...

Thank for the goodies, and especially for the Boo pic!
That's a great one! What a character.

💖 🐱‍👤 😼 💖

Tricia said...

I always like your contributions, but I especially love this month's!! I look forward to the "Boo updates" as well. Thank you very much! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sounds like your weather is the same or similar to the UK, wet today though :(
Thank you so much for your lovely kits, much appreciated.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the adorable kit :) OMG, Boo is totally the cutest :)!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for the mini kit this month. Very nice! Boo isn't spoiled--he is just well loved!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful graphics!❤️❤️❤️

Auntie Em said...

Thank you for the pretty collection! I love the birds :)

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute mini! At least the water won't go to waste, lol!

Shannon said...

Awww, so cute. My cats loved to do that too. Thank you for the beautiful kits! Love the birds and the graffiti!

Magnolia said...

Thank you for the kit and extras, Diane. Love the photo of your cat, Boo. He is a sweetheart.

Gala said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful kits and blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely contribution. Look forward to the Boo updates every month.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful, thank you so much!

Justina said...

Thanks for the contributions, looking forward to using the graffiti. Always look for the boo update. What a cheeky kitty!

Dannisa said...

Thanks for the kit and the extra download. Boo looks so cute. My previous cat used to sit on the bathroom sink and wait for me to turn the tap on.

Lorri said...

Thanks for the kit this month and the extras. I especially like the wood tree house wood fence and greenery hanging down.

unruly said...

In this crazy world of ours I look forward to the 'BOO' updates knowing I will smile and have a bit of laughter... it is so needed. Thank you for that and of course for your wonderful 'gifts' you always provide!!!

Sarah Charmley said...

Boo is so gorgeous - I love his updates! Thank you for the kits, they are lovely.