June 30, 2023

July 2023 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

Although I used to live in Southern California, spent time on the beaches in South Carolina and Florida, it's a very rare day if I go more than ankle deep into the water.  But, I do love walking for miles on the beach with sand under my toes and the sun on my back.  Salt water just isn't my thing.  Truth be told, my favorite view is my horses in their pastures everyday and watching them run toward me when it's time to move into their corrals for the night for brush downs and treats.

By the way, last month I forgot to add the papers to the June Fan Freebie.  Oops!  They are available in the post below.


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

We've been expeiencing high temperatures and little rain this summer.  I can't even imagine how much water I've been spraying on all of my flower beds.  At the end of the day, it's wonderful to  put my feet up in a lounge chair in the backyard to admire the flowers and watch the birds until the sun goes down.


Cliick  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --

Boo doesn't care much for 80+ degree weather even with the air conditioning on.  He much prefers the 70's with the windows open.  Nothing spoiled about him!!  


Meet me back here August 1st !!

11 comments:

Priscilla said...

Very nice! Thank you.

Cesc said...

WOW! It seems to be hot and dry everywhere. Your flowers and gulls make me wish for more cool breezes and water to swim in! Thanks.

Gala said...

Fabulous ! Thanks for the great kits!

Auntie Em said...

Thank you for the pretty freebies! Your collections are always so sweet and cheerful. Wishing you a very happy summer! :)

Scarette said...

Thank you so much for these cheerful and bright graphics!

KM said...

I'm with Boo. 70's with the windows wide open.
Thank you for the mini kit!

Sarah Charmley said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kits. Tummy rubs (if he likes them) to Boo x

unruly said...

Wonderful gifts...thank you so so much!!! Dogs and cats have the same position for their belly to be rubbed. Yet their attitude greatly differs. Dogs give you their big pleading eyes and a slight whimper but cat eyes are saying 'What are you waiting for'. BOO you are spoiled with love...as you should be of course.

Dannisa said...

Thank you. Boo looks very relaxed!

Mary K said...

Boo and I would get along great. I prefer the windows open too. Not so much this year with all the Canadian fires smoke in the air. Thanks for the "sea side" darling freebies!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much. We had a dry start to the summer, but have had a lot of rain since. I can't keep up with the weeds in my gardens! lol