August 31, 2023

September 2023 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

September is here and kids are heading back to school again.  I took two of my granddaughters clothes shopping a couple weeks ago.  We had such a good time!  We laughed when things didn't fit.  Ooo'ed and awww'ed when they did.  It was so much fun spending a day with those two.  

I also wanted to thank everyone for their nice comments here and on my facebook page.  I really appreciate it.  


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

Here is some graffiti to dress up your pages using the kit above.  Enjoy!


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --

Boo tends to find the most unusual places to sleep.  I always smile when I catch him under this cabinet. It's like having a cat in the chicken coop :)  It's a jam/jelly/candle cupboard that I painted several years ago.  There's nothing like picking up a plain wood piece of furniture and turning it into something special.


See you next month!

21 comments:

Jessica said...

We are almost back to school here too, altho that looks a little different when you homeschool lol! You did an amazing job painting your jelly cupboard! And that is really funny it's one of your kitty's spots to sleep, perhaps he is dreaming of chasing the rooster? Many thanks for the lovely gifts! ♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you Diane,
for BT-Sept23 and the nice photo fom your wonderful black cat :)

Doska St.

Shannon said...

Thank you for the pretty kit - I really love the dragonfly. Boo looks so comfy, and that cabinet is gorgeous!

Gala said...

Your kits are great! The closet turned out very nice and Boo is happy! Thank you very much for all your gifts!

Lisel said...

Aw, how cute!

Mom2mykids said...

Thanks so much! We have cats who like odd places to sleep/rest/hide, too. Chiquita likes hiding out in my daughter's closet, and also in a random box in the craft room. I think she likes being up a little higher so she can watch for Hermes, who is a rascal and likes to torture her.

unruly said...

Beautiful Cabinet!!! I'll bet Jessica is right about Boo dreaming of the Rooster...lol. Thank you so much for your lovely gifts....Cynthia

Michele said...

Thank you!

Justina said...

Love the cabinet! Funny Boo! Cats are the cutest. Thanks for the gifts.

Steph said...

Thank you for the blog train gift and and the fun graffiti.

AB Rocks said...

That graffiti is just funky! Thanks so much for your contribution to the BT.
Blessed Be.

Tricia said...

Thanks for your beautiful contribution and for the Boo update - always look forward to that. I can't believe what a talented painter you are in real life in addition to the digital "painting." Good job!

lawyerlyn said...

thank you for sharing! i love what you did on the cabinet

Mary K said...

You are so blessedly talent, Di! I had to purchase my "chicken" cabinet already painted and it's still my favorite 20 years later. Thank you for the sweet kit too!

Sarah Charmley said...

Love the rooster cabinet! How gorgeous. I love this month's palette too - thank you for the beautiful kit and love to Boo x

Lorri said...

Thanks for your beautiful (as usual) fun elements. I love the graffiti add-on as well. I agree the rooster cabinet is gorgeous.

Gail said...

Great kit as usual. Thanks

sherry said...

Thank you so much for the cute mini, extras, and Boo update :)

Cesc said...

We had a wonderful few last weeks of summer with lots of dragonflies darting around. You dragonfly is marvelous! Thank you for the charming kit.

Jen said...

Thank you for the lovely kit!

sidbear said...

Thank you for the cute mini kit. Boo’s beautiful, love the updates!