May 31, 2021

June Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 It took almost a month, but I finally got internet service again.  Comes in handy, but I found that I really didn't miss it all that much either after the first week.  We got so much done around here while we were "unwired".  Spring roundup went off without a hitch, our Veterinary spent a day here to give each horse its annual checkup and that all turned out good, too.  Looks like we're going to have a really good summer!  And, I have a much better internet system in place now for house and shop.

I don't usually do this, but I really have to.  I got a catalog from Bluestone Perennials earlier this year and had to give their plants a try.  They send live plants in biodegradable pots that you just plant the whole thing.  They're packaged in such a way, that UPS can't destroy them in route, and they look like plants you have just picked up at a greenhouse and brought them home. Within a couple days, they were already growing, and a few of them had already started flowering.  I am so impressed with this company, I wanted to share it with you.  If you're into gardening, be sure to check them out.  


Sorry...this download is no longer available.

Fan Freebie --

Here are a few papers and some rosettes made from the flowers found in the kit above.  Enjoy!


Sorry...this download is no longer available.

The Boo Update --

When I can't find Boo, I usually find him here between the ferns and palm plant.  He feels right at home with the "Garden Cats" I painted hanging by the front door.  I'll soon be adding a chair in this area that I'm refinishing and reupholstering.  Never reupholstered furniture before, so it should be an adventure!  I just keep telling myself -- "I can do this!"


See ya next month!

19 comments:

DragonChick said...

Fun! ❤ Thank you!
And thanks for the BOO update! :)

Dani Cristina said...

Very Beautiful, thank you!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you so very much.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute mini. Good luck with the chair! The painting is beautiful, as is Boo!

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for these wonderful graphics.💗💗💗

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for both kits, very pretty!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the kits, love your designs. And your cat painting - so great! Do you sell prints anywhere?

unruly said...

You are one talented lady. I'm sure it will come out great as is you cat painting and of course all your kits. Thank you do much for always sharing. Boo is gonna love the 'new' chair as a throne..ha ha! Hmmm all he'll need then is a mirror to admire himself by. Thank You!!!

Gala said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful set!

Jessica said...

Very beautiful Di ! Thank you so much for the freebies!

Mary K said...

How perfectly summery to go with this hot weather! Thank you Di, for your sweet sharing heart!

Pam K said...

Thank you!

Lorri said...

I love your mini kit and fan freebie this month. It really makes me feel the summer time. Thank you!

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you so much for the kit and fan freebie! They are beautiful and so summery. Also love hearing Boo updates. Cats just like to pick their own spots to hang out, don't they!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you! I always look forward to the Boo updates. I love, love, love your painting. I wish I had a 1/4 of your artistic talent.

kellaroo said...

Thank you, Di. I always enjoy your kits. I love that painting that Boo is sitting under - wow! you are a busy lady. Thanks for the tip about the gardening site. I'll check them out as my daughter and granddaughter have started gardening and birthdays are coming up!

AB Rocks said...

Glad to see you back up & internetting (is that a word? LOL).
Thank-You, Diane, for the marvelous mini. May your garden bloom as wonderfully as you.
Blessed Be.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you so much.

lawyerlyn said...

wonderful painting! and thank you for your mini kit