June 30, 2021

July Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 I finally got to spend a few days with my son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren in Minnesota a couple weeks ago.  I was afraid the kids would be a little stand-off-ish after not seeing us for so long because of the Covid lockdown, but they had smiles and hugs for us from the moment we got there.  Oh, how I missed them!  


Sorry...this download is no longer available.

Fan Freebie --

I loved the colors for this month's Blog Train so much, I used them for the Fan Freebie as well, adding more papers and elements to use with the kit above :) 


Sorry...this download is no longer available.

The Boo Update --

And, this was Boo's reaction when we got home from our trip to Minnesota.  There's nothing worse than getting "the cold shoulder" from your cat when he's upset that he didn't get to go along with you on a road trip.  (He is soooo spoiled!!)



21 comments:

Dannisa said...

I just love reading about Boo. Cats are such great companions and really let you know when they are not happy!

I have just recently found a new kitten since saying goodbye to my faithful cat after 18years and it is such fun to watch him.

Gala said...

Thank you very much for the lovely set!

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for these very beautiful designs.I love them.❤️❤️❤️

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you for the freebies! And thanks for the Boo update! Our cats do that, too. We get the cold shoulder for a bit and then it's MOM! DAD! You're BBBAAACCKKKKK!!!!! Lol.

Shannon said...

Thank you for the great freebies!
So great that you got to see your family. And I know that pose well! Our Boo used to do that to us when we'd been away for even just a couple of days. Too cute.

Netcooks said...

Thank you!

coddinam said...

LOL!!! that's so true! cats have attitiudes too! Your BOO is gorgeous! God Bless! thank you for the beautiful freebie!

Mom said...

Thanks for the awesome mini kit! Love those cats! One of ours does that so well. The other is such a people person she just can't bring herself to do it.

Scarette said...

Cats sure let you know how they feel!

DragonChick said...

Thanks for the kits! They are just lovely!

Boo is SO adorable! ❤ Thanks for sharing.
(I'm glad my Luna(tic) is always delighted when I return.)

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute minis! Love the Boo updates!

Lorri said...

Thanks for the great BT contribution and extending your Fan Freebie to match.

LeeAnn said...

Thank you very much!

Karen said...

Thank you x

ChloƩ said...

Thank you very much for those amazing kits !

Cesc said...

Love those elegant flowers & leafy swirls. Thanks so much.

Lynn said...

Thank you for these lovely kits. I look forward every month to seeing your designs!

Kessa said...

Thank you so much for both these kits ... they are beautiful

ike said...

Really gorgeous. Thank you :-)
I hope Boo comes around later and it's only a small sulk ! :-D =^..^=

Lis said...

Thank you for this lovely kits!

Catz said...

I love your Boo reports. Our cat was the opposite... he meowed that much he nearly lost his voice and for the last week he is with either one of us and won't go outside in case he is left home alone again!