August 31, 2022

September 2022 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

August flew by way too quick, and here it is September already.  I've had such a great summer working with my horses and other animals, gardening, and just enjoying sunny, warm days outside.  Since time stops for no one, however, I guess we might as well embrace fall, too :)  Now, I'm voting for a longer fall and an early spring.  We'll see.


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

Here are a handful of graffiti stamps to enhance your layouts.  Have fun!


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --

Boo likes his meals ON TIME.  Around 11:30 each morning, he tends to hang around the kitchen waiting for L-U-N-C-H.  I can't say the word out loud, because he KNOWS that word when it's said.  I'm also beginning to think he can read a digital clock.  That said, this is how I found him when I came in from the stables LATE, as in 15 minutes late.  He wouldn't let me into the kitchen.  He was like "if you want coffee, you feed me lunch first!"  He won.  I fed him lunch just so I could get a coffee refill. 


Until Next Month . . .



18 comments:

DragonChick said...

HA!! Boo is AWESOME!
My Luna can tell time like that too. So funny!
And thanks for "September Already?"
I agree with the sentiment.

Shannon said...

Very nice, thank you!

Desert Digi -Scrap said...

(ᵔᴥᵔ) your kitty posts are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Love your kitty pictures! Always enjoy seeing what Boo is up to! My dogs are good at telling the time too. Kitty does what he wants, when he wants.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute kit! Lol, animals are definitely quirky creatures! I have 2 springer spaniels and they will follow me around whenever it's feeding time. The rest of the day they're sleeping on the sofa, bed or chairs. I really don't need a clock, I know breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and bed time.

Angelhaze said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful kit. Kiss 💋 to your Kitty!❤️❤️❤️

LeeAnn said...

Gotta love a cat that know what he wants and how to get it! Thank you for the freebie-I always like what you give us. Thank you!

--bianca said...

Your Boo is adorable! We have a smart cat who wants things (like meals) when.he.wants.them.

Also, he can count. He can count to 4 because if he doesn't get 4 treats from me at bedtime, he will get even.

Auntie Em said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful collection!

I will take a longer autumn over a hot sticky summer anyday! I always look forward to September and the beginning of the cooler days. Spring is also a very welcome season although eventually it brings June bugs. lol

Still Nunyah said...

I always stop by each month to check on Boo ... and of course your blog train share ... but mostly Boo, lol! :) Thank you

Catie Palmer said...

Your cat is so funny. One of ours is like that and waits by the food bowls 30 mins before meal times. We also have to spell out the word T-R-E-A-T around him because otherwise there is big trouble!

Anonymous said...

I love your doodled elements, and the splattered paint pages are great too. Thanks for your generosity.

Sue L.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, many thanks. Your cat is so sweet, love your updates on him.

Sarah Charmley said...

Thank you for the wonderful updates and the Boo update! Much appreciated x

Mary K said...

Thank you for your wonderful contribution! It's always uplifting, a trip to your blog to check on you and Boo. Enjoy your warm days and autumn sunshine!

unruly said...

Better not let Boo find out he has a big audience or he'll demand his own blog! Our dog barks once by the kitchen window if we are late serving dinner. If no response he moves to the kitchen door and barks twice. If the door isn't opened soon thereafter he paws the door and whines ...
we sure love our pets,don't we!!! Thank you for your monthly gifts that are always appreciated.

Mom2mykids said...

I truly believe that our cats can tell time, at least in some sense. Ours (we have 3) have routines and preferences and are quite upset with us when we don't follow them. And heaven forbid we leave them while we vacation! We sure do love them all, though!

Thanks so much for the gifts! They're appreciated, as always!

Pam K said...

Thank you for sharing -- I especially love the graffiti stamps!