October 31, 2022

November 2022 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

Our annual Thanksgiving gathering is a day to just be thankful for what we have, to share what we have and enjoy the day with our friends and family.  I love having my family here each year, spending the day catching up on what everyone has been doing, playing games together, cooking together and eating together, of course!  It's always one of the most pleasant days of the year for me.  Also, there's plenty of people around to clean up the kitchen afterwards so that I can spend some thankfulness time with my horses and other animals in the barn.  By the time I get back to the house, the kitchen is clean and it's "Game On" time!


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

I carried the same colors through to the fan freebie so you would have extra elements for scrapping your pages.  This month's colors were extraordinary and so much fun to work with.  Enjoy!


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update

Boo was helping me make the guest room bed.  Help, as in making a 5 minute job into a match of who could move faster.  I threw the bottom sheet on and before I could tuck in one side, Boo was already underneath the sheet playing hide-n-seek.  So then I'd have to pull him out and set him on the floor, but with springs in his feet. he'd be on the bed again waiting for the next sheet.  Putting pillowcases on the pillows was a total tug of war.  Everything is a game to him!  Not sure how I finally got the blanket on.  By the time I got to the quilt and found he was already under part of it, I was exhausted.  Obviously, so was he.  Shortly after I took this picture, he was sound asleep and stayed there for the next 4 hours.   So, 6 hours later, that bed was finally made. 


Happy Thanksgiving!

18 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So nice! Thank you! Your kitty is adorable!

sandy said...

beautiful! I love the colors. And we love you Boo!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the monthly kits. This month you have a great color scheme. Your Boo reports are great every month :))

DragonChick said...

HAHA - I love Boo!
And thanks for the lovelies!

Auntie Em said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebies. You always seem to capture the essence of the colours for the month and your patterns are always spot on. Wishing you a great November!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! and love the kitty too!!

Tricia said...

Thank you for the freebies! I agree with Boo, there's nothing better than a cozy nap on a cool autumn day. :)

marlin said...

Love your Boo updates! Cute cat!

Dannisa said...

Boo is too cute for words! Love reading about his antics. Thanks for the cute kit too.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful coordinating kits. Boo is as adorable as ever. My cat loved to play that game too!

Sarah Charmley said...

Thank you for the lovely kits and for the Boo update. So helpful!

Still Nunyah said...

Love the Boo updates! And the freebies! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Diana, Thank you so much for these lovely blog train and fan freebies. I love the colors and your Boho designs! Wish we still had our kitty when I see Boo and his antics.

Sue L.

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you so much for the freebies! Also, glad for the Boo update. He sounds like our Hermes, who is our designated "helper" when making the bed. He hears the blankets coming off or something and zips into the room to make sure he can burrow under the sheets and blankets. He's quite a character!

--bianca said...

Thank you for your freebies--I love your hand drawn style.

Also, thank you for the Boo updates! I only just visited your blog for the first time, and I had to read all the Boo updates, clear back to when he was a tiny kitten. They were tons of fun and often reminded me of our cats which we adopted as kittens. Lady Cora "Squeakage" Underfoot is crazy for toys (still, 6 years) especially her little fuzzy balls. She is a phenomenal ball handler and should be recruited if there is ever a kitty soccer league.

Our other kitty is no breed but closely resembles a blue Burmese. His name is Purr-Ki which is short for Perfect Kitten. He's close to perfect as an 8 year old adult, but he sometimes bites when he gets over-excited. He's also scary smart; sometimes I think he's smarter than I am.

Oh gosh, how I did go on. Your delightful Boo tales certainly inspired me!

unruly said...

A time of thanksgiving...a time for all of us to express our deep appreciation for all the lovely 'gifts' you generously give us each month for so many years. Best of all the Boo stories that bring a smile or a much needed laugh. Thank you for being You !!!
Happy Thanksgiving....Cynthia Stringer aka Unruly

muttidesaski said...

merci pour ces jolis kits

mamiecat said...

Merci beaucoup