November 30, 2022

December 2022 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 Another year of the Digital Scrapbook Blog Train is coming to an end.  When I originally worked on this back in October, I was kicking around the idea of maybe having a more elegant Christmas this year.  But, living on a horse ranch and having 50 years of country-style ornaments that I dearly love, well....the house will once again be decorated in the country style that so very much suits my character.  I'm blue jeans and boots all the way.  Instead of a wreath, however, I found a pony head fashioned out of pine boughs and decorated with a ribbon halter, ivy and holly berries.  It's just adorable and will be perfect on my wall covered with pictures and paintings of all of my horses.  Nonetheless, my photos this year will be scrapped with this more elegant look.  Best of both worlds!


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

Nothing spells C-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s better than the smell of sugar and spice baking in the oven while it's snowing and blowing outside.  While you're preparing for this holiday season, be sure to snap a picture of the baker in your kitchen.  It wouldn't be Christmas without them!


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --

Decorating Boo for Christmas is almost as fun as decorating the tree!  Maybe even more fun :)  If I actually plopped a hat on his head and shoved bells in his mouth, I can only begin to imagine how many band-aids I would need :)



22 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas! :)

Cal'sGal said...

Merry Christmas and thank you for all of the beautiful creations you share! I LOVE the way you "decorated" Boo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear Diane,for your always beautiful kits. Happy Advent and Christmas and a caresser to Boo.;)
Doska

Anonymous said...

Merci ! Joyeux Noël !
France

DragonChick said...

HAHA! Safest way to decorate a cat!
(Leaving tissue paper on the floor works too!)
Thanks for the LOVELY goodies!!
And of course for the Boo update!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you so much! Boo is so cute!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute mini. Love Boo, too cute!

Scarette said...

Thank you for these wonderful goodies! Your cat is beautiful. I have a great big cat too!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you so much for both of the downloads. Love them. Glad you could decorate Boo with out the fight!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for both amazing mini-kits !

Justina said...

Thank you. Have a wonderful country style Christmas. Love hearing about what Boo is up to - always brings joy to me - and he looks very cute playing Santa.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for both kits! Have a wonderful Christmas

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you so much! Yeah, I don't even try to dress our cats. The little guy, Hermes, would let us but the other two would claw and scream and so on.

AB Rocks said...

I love the Christmas Kitty Kat. :)
Thank-You, Di, for the lovely contributions to my Christmas collections.
Christmas Blessings to you and yours.

kellaroo said...

Thank you! The Noel ornament is beautiful and I love the rest of the kit too. Wishing your family and Boo a happy and restful Christmas <3

Pam K said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely minis!! Boo is so cute wearing his Santa hat! ;) Have a beautiful Christmas!

Lynn said...

Another beautiful kit! Thank you so much! Have a very merry Christmas!

Sarah Charmley said...

Thank you for the gorgeous mini-kits and big purrs to Boo!

unruly said...

I bet Boo is thinking ' Are you serious'. Wonderful gifts you always provide us with...thank you so much!!! Maybe next year a ranch style Christmas would be fabulous as well...I love your description of the wreath...maybe a snapshot of it??? Merry Christmas and the Best of New Years to you and yours....and a belly rub for Boo!!!

Ann said...

Thank you so much for the FABULOUS gifts throughout the year, they are much appreciated.
Wishing you and your family, - Boo included 😉 - a happy and healthy 2023.
Hugs from New Zealand.

Mary K said...

It's always a delight to see your kits and download them with glee! Thank you for you're caring and sharing heart!