February 28, 2023

March 2023 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

I was just going to head into my studio to get some work done and all of a sudden I realized that tomorrow is March 1 and I hadn't posted the new blog train yet!  Geez!!  I guess I'm not as proficient at multitasking as I used to be!  Lately, every time I think I'm getting ahead, I find myself running to catch up.  I definitely have too many irons in the fire at the moment, but it's mostly of my own doing.  I decided to take Spanish lessons AND piano lessons on top of everything else I'm doing.  I figured that if I don't do them now, when am I going to, right?


Click  HERE  to Download

Fan Freebie --

This month, I added more graffiti, frames, tags and a few charm buttons to enhance your layouts.  The colors this month were so much fun to work with.  Enjoy!


Click  HERE  to Download

The Boo Update --

Boo will take the sun wherever he can find it!  


Until next month . . .

13 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet kits! Boo looks SO happy - oh to be that happy, right? Thanks for the smile. :)

Auntie Em said...

Thank you! Happy first day of March :)

Dannisa said...

Thank you. Boo sure is getting big.

Priscilla said...

Thank you very much, lovely.

Gala said...

Fabulous ! Thanks a lot for a great set!

Lisel said...

LOL!
I completely understand having too much going on and adding something else to it because you WANT to do that thing!
Anyway, thank you so much for your beautiful kits!
I always enjoy them!

Pam K said...

Beautiful minis -- thanks so much for sharing! Love all that you share about Boo! I enjoy the warmth of the sun indoors, too. It's still too cold outside; even when the sun is out!

Sarah Charmley said...

Many thanks for the lovely minis x

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit! And thanks for the Boo update! Sadly, we lost our oldest cat in January. Apollo was almost 19 and he was quite a fixture in our home. We do plan to get a kitten relatively soon but we will still miss the old dude!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebies! Boo looks so happy in the sun - it does feel amazing to lay in the sun, doesn't it?

Cesc said...

Thanks for the pretty kit. I enjoy all your flowers and leaves.

unruly said...

A Lot of folks in Lake Arrowhead, CA would be jealous of Boo...all that sunshine. The snow fell fast and so high they cannot get out of their homes even their windows are blocked. Some folks are still trapped 10 days later and cannot get state help because our governor decided to get out of town (Mexico resort) rather than help them...again. Thank you so much for your wonderful gifts!!!

Mary K said...

Can anyone, anywhere blame Boo? Enjoy your blessed sunshine! Thank you, dearly, for your wonderful kits!