April 30, 2023

May 2023 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

 In my family, we have at least one birthday in each month of the year except for February and September, so basically, we celebrate "something" every month.  Valentine's Day in February and Back to School in September.  I no longer have children living at home, BUT it's really less hectic shopping when other people's children are back in school :)


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

What's a party without a lot of "noise" to go with it?  I love graffiti on my scrapbook pages and use it often to add that extra "zing" to the pages.  It's like an "After Party" party!


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update --

I told you last month how much Boo loves to "help" me with the plants.  This cyclamen is his very favorite.  At least once a day I'll find him sitting by it smelling the flowers.  While he was watching the flowers grow, I rather enjoyed seeing him other than totally black as the sun bounced off the crystals hanging in the window and gave his fur patches of red color.


Until next month . . . 

15 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the blog train. I have to say my favorite part every month is getting the Boo update. :)

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for these great kits - and for the Boo update

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute kit. He’s a beautiful boy!

Lisel said...

Boo is very loved!
Thank you for the kit!

Scarette said...

Thank you! Boo is the BEST!

DragonChick said...

HAHAHA! Boo rocks!
Thanks for the lovelies and the Boo Update!

Lorri said...

I likw the basic DS BT contribution but I love the graffiti mini! Thanks much!

Gala said...

Thanks for the great kits! Boo is a miracle!

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much!

Mary K said...

Thank you for the birthday kit! Is Boo becoming a sensitive cat with sniffing the blossoms?

Sarah Charmley said...

Lovely kits - thank you so much. Love to Boo x

Cesc said...

What a delightful birthday kit. Thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely kits. Boo is such a handsome boy. Love the photo!! You have an amazing green thumb.

Pam K said...

Boo has good taste! Those flowers are beautiful!! thanks so much for your contribution to the blog train & for the graffiti!!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Boo is absolutely beautiful. I had a tuxedo cat a while back that loved flora and fauna as well. Her favorite spot to nap was in our vegetable garden under the shade of the leaves.