July 31, 2024

August 2024 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

Well, it's not the end of summer yet, but it's getting close.  July just flew by!  I had every intention of spending the month painting several canvases that I have sketched out.  Well...that didn't happen!  But I did spend a whole lot of time out in the stables with my horses and a whole bunch of new kittens.  They are so darn cute!  Kittens are little for such a short time.  The canvases will still be where I left them when the snow starts flying.  


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie --

I had so much fun working on the blog train kit, I used the same color palette to make more pieces for you to use.  The reason for all the birds in these kits is that for some reason, we have a whole lot of birds this year.  Some that I've not seen around here before.  Could be the weather, or they simply decided that this looked like a pretty good place to spend the summer :) 


Click  HERE  to download


The Boo Update --

I had become so used to Boo looking like just a big black cat during the past couple years.  Since we have his allergies totally under control now and his collar has grown back -- and seems to just keep growing -- he looks like a totally different cat . . . right up until he starts playing with his toy mice.  Those poor little stuffed mice don't stand a chance!


See you next month!

13 comments:

Tricia said...

Boo is looking very regal! He is such a lucky cat that you figured out what the problem was so he could get back to feeling himself. :) Thanks for your super cute addition to the BT.

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't like birds? More birds the better, especially with your design style. Thank you so much, Diane. Love the add-on pieces too! - Christina

Anonymous said...

I can imagine all the lovely bird watching you did this summer. Thanks for this month's kit.

DragonChick said...

Boo is such a beauty! thanks for sharing (and for the great graphics, too)

Anonymous said...

Boo is So handsome! I love his collar!

naturessong said...

Thank you for this PS train freebie. Love your style.

Mom2mykids said...

Thank you so much for the freebies! And I'm so glad that Boo's collar is coming back. He is very handsome!

Sarah Charmley said...

Thank you so much for your lovely scrap bits this month. Boo, you look so handsome!

Shannon said...

Boo looks so majestic! Thank you for the freebies, beautiful as always!

Pam K said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely designs!

Anonymous said...

When I was young I had a sleek black cat named Panther. It's really hard getting good pictures to show pets that are all black. BOO you look so beautiful! Thank you for the fun kits.

Lorri said...

Great BT Kit and Addon as usual. I like he contrasting collar on Boo too!

R said...

Thank you :)