August 31, 2026

September 2026 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

It's been a long time since I've had to get kids on the bus for school.  Can't say I miss it.  Good memories though.


Click  HERE  to Download

Fan Freebie --

Ok.  I went "off the reservation" here.  I needed some real color to work with on this one.  I worked on it in July when we were having 90+ degree days outside.  Full sun, no clouds to speak of.  It usually doesn't get that hot here.  And to make it worse -- no rain.  With the upper pastures headed toward drought conditions, I had to move all the horses into the big pasture where we still had plenty of grass.  What I found rather amusing is that they stuck to their own herds IN the pasture.  I had kind of hoped they would mix and mingle a bit.  But...it is what it is.  At least they all have plenty to graze for now.  With the rain that finally came, we have plenty of grass now to make it through the rest of fall.  


Click  HERE  to Download


The Boo Update --

I think we're making progress.  This is the second time I've found them all in the same area at the same time.  You will notice that Boo took the comfy chair while Jake and Jack got the floor.  


Meet me back here in October!

No comments: