It's been a long time since I've had to get kids on the bus for school. Can't say I miss it. Good memories though.
Click HERE to Download
Fan Freebie --
Ok. I went "off the reservation" here. I needed some real color to work with on this one. I worked on it in July when we were having 90+ degree days outside. Full sun, no clouds to speak of. It usually doesn't get that hot here. And to make it worse -- no rain. With the upper pastures headed toward drought conditions, I had to move all the horses into the big pasture where we still had plenty of grass. What I found rather amusing is that they stuck to their own herds IN the pasture. I had kind of hoped they would mix and mingle a bit. But...it is what it is. At least they all have plenty to graze for now. With the rain that finally came, we have plenty of grass now to make it through the rest of fall.
Click HERE to Download
The Boo Update --
I think we're making progress. This is the second time I've found them all in the same area at the same time. You will notice that Boo took the comfy chair while Jake and Jack got the floor.
Meet me back here in October!




10 comments:
Thank you very much !
We had that nasty heat spell/drought, too. Not fun - so glad it's over! Thanks for the goodies - love the fall theme as well as the school one (despite no kids in school, either). It sounds like Boo is the dominant one - after all - none of the others have a regal collar around their neck proving their right to reign, do they? LOL
Thank you for the cute kits!
Thank you so much! We have had a hot summer and no rain too! It has rained a couple of times this last week so that's good.
Thanks so much! It's been hot here as well, but we escaped for a week and went to the Oregon Coast. Beautiful weather there! Thanks for the Boo update. Our cats coexist on their own schedule, seems like. Except for our oldest girl cat, she doesn't like anybody so the others avoid her for fear of getting a swat.
Boo is supervising! LOL Thank you for the goodies!
Thank you so much for the wonderful sets!
Thank you for both of the mini kits, they are darling! We had little rain this summer as well, guess it is everywhere. Boo is King.
Thanks for the kits. I love the scarecrow - he has such a delightful twinkle to his eyes!
Thanks for all the goodies. And I too love the scarecrow. Glad to hear the animals are all dong fine (including the horses). And for the cats. personalities do run strong!
Post a Comment