September 29, 2026

October 2026 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

The colors for this month's Blog Train are so perfect for October.  Muted, but still living color.  For now, anyway :) I can already feel "winter is coming" in the air.


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie

Even after all these years, I still love Halloween.  My older grandchildren are like "whatever".  But, the younger ones think it's almost as good as Christmas.


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update

Boo isn't so sure he likes being "second fiddle" to Jake and Jack this month.  However, this is the first time Jack and Jake have been on the cat tree together at the same time.  Jack took the upper tier just because he could.  But, the fact is that Jake is a little more passive and let him.  Yes, I'm more protective of Jack yet just because of everything that poor boy has been through.  I did have a first with Boo, however!  My husband was out of town for a couple weeks and Boo actually climbed in my lap one evening to watch TV with me.  That never happens if my husband is home.  He loves his "Dad".  I'm just second runner up under these adverse conditions :)  


See you next month!

No comments: