September 29, 2026

October 2026 Blog Train and Fan Freebie

The colors for this month's Blog Train are so perfect for October.  Muted, but still living color.  For now, anyway :) I can already feel "winter is coming" in the air.


Click  HERE  to download

Fan Freebie

Even after all these years, I still love Halloween.  My older grandchildren are like "whatever".  But, the younger ones think it's almost as good as Christmas.


Click  HERE  to download

The Boo Update

Boo isn't so sure he likes being "second fiddle" to Jake and Jack this month.  However, this is the first time Jack and Jake have been on the cat tree together at the same time.  Jack took the upper tier just because he could.  But, the fact is that Jake is a little more passive and let him.  Yes, I'm more protective of Jack yet just because of everything that poor boy has been through.  I did have a first with Boo, however!  My husband was out of town for a couple weeks and Boo actually climbed in my lap one evening to watch TV with me.  That never happens if my husband is home.  He loves his "Dad".  I'm just second runner up under these adverse conditions :)  


See you next month!

13 comments:

DragonChick said...

So glad Boo chose you! <3

Auntie Em said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie designs. Your collections are always so fun and whimsical. Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!

Tricia said...

What a great pic you captured of the power struggle at the cat tree! (I had to click on it to view it for some reason.) I love that Boo decided that your lap could also be cozy when Dad's away. ;) Thanks for the goodies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Awesome, as always <3

ChloƩ said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. Love your cats. x

Anonymous said...

The Halloween characters are great fun! I love the way you used the BT colors this month. While I love the flowers, the bottom scarecrow really caught my eye. Thanks.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

LOL Lately, my cat has been finally laying on my husband and Taz typically avoids laying on anyone. Thank you for the goodies!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for the cute kits! My daughter is almost 12 now, but still very excited about Halloween, although the costume ideas are defiinitely changing.
Love hearing about what the felines are up to - great heights in some cases!

Mom2mykids said...

I love that Boo crawls into your lap when dad is gone! We've got a cat that does that when our son is gone (which he'll be a lot now because he just got married!). Thank you for the kits, and I appreciate your talents!

Gala said...

A magnificent kit! Many thanks!

CESC said...

Your Pixies are sweet swinging from the tree limbs. Thanks for the delightful kit.

fl_connie said...

You make the cutest ellies ever! Thank you so much!